Research Scientist/Senior Research Scientist
Duties and Responsibilities
SMART BioSyM is looking for Research Scientist / Senior Research Scientist with experience and expertise in Cell Biology, biophysics, physiology and bioengineering. She / he will be responsible for independently developing projects and conduct applied research in one of BioSyM’s cross thrust initiatives, "Stem and progenitor cell isolation for therapeutic applications". The selected candidate will be working with Prof Krystyn Van Vliet (MIT) and collaborators.
- Ph.D. in relevant areas related to Bioengineering, Cell Biology and Biophysics.
- Biomedical research experience.
- Develops research projects independently and conducts independent research.
- Work with the PI on developing grant applications.
- Generates publications, new technologies and patents.
- Possesses a demonstrated research competence equal to that of a mid- career faculty investigator.
- Mentor junior Postdoctoral Researcher and graduate students on research projects.
- Possess excellent written / verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants will have to submit their full CV/resume, cover letter and list of three references (to include reference names and contact information) via the stated website. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.