Duties and Responsibilities:
SMART BioSyM is looking for a Postdoctoral Associate with experience and expertise in Biophysics /Bioengineering. The candidate will develop platform technologies for large-scale stem cell expansion and control of cell properties. The selected candidate will be working with Prof Krystyn Van Vliet (MIT) and collaborators.
• PhD in relevant areas related to Bioengineering /Biochemistry / Biomaterials
• Experience in Stem/regenerative cell culture and manipulation (mesenchymal, hematopoietic, cartilage).
• Experience with basic biological assays (qPCR, flow cytometry, western blotting, immunohistochemistry, etc).
• Design and implementation of microfluidic systems preferred but not necessary.
• Possess excellent written / verbal communication skills.
Interested applicants will have to submit their full CV/resume, cover letter and list of three references (to include reference names and contact information). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.