.NET Developer – 8 months contract
CENSAM is looking for an experienced Coder who is passionate about programming (and ‘dream in code’) to join a small IT team developing a set of internal web applications. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and also, a great team player who can thrive in a multicultural environment. Job scope is as follow:
• Design, develop, test and support research group website and intranet web application.
• Translate business requirements into technical specification and design.
• Design, develop, test and support .NET web applications based on Microsoft .NET technology stack.
• Develop user’s manual and documentation.
• Degree in computer science, engineering and related discipline (professional experience may be substituted on a case by case basis).
• Minimum 5 years of experiences in .Net development tools and development environment.
• Familiar with Software life cycle development methodologies
• Strong software engineering experience with Microsoft development tools & methodologies including .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET and JAVA.
• Strong experience with HTML5, CSS, JS and DOM.
• Knowledge of Advance configuration and deployment on MS IIS/Apache/TomCat web server required.
• Experience with SQL variants MSSQL/MySQL required.
• Strong background in object oriented programming.
• Development of server side components, applications, scripts, services and processes.
• Hand on Experience with ASP.NET, C#, VB, JAVA and HTML5
• Good project management and time management skills.
• Experience with DevExpress libraries will be a plus.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their full CV/resume, cover letter and list of three references (to include reference names and contact information). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.