CENSAM is seeking a Postdoctoral Associate to contribute to applied research projects in local, regional and global environmental and climate change. He/she will work with Dr. Chien Wang and colleagues in Wang Group based in the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) in Singapore.
Anticipated projects include but are not limited to:
• Developing modeling capability for examining and quantifying the impacts of anthropogenic and natural aerosols on the air quality, extreme weather and climate of Singapore and the region.
• Projecting current and future environmental and climate trends and assessing the impacts of environmental and climate changes on the livelihood of Singapore and the region.
• Candidate must have earned PhD degree in a strongly relevant science or engineering discipline.
• Knowledge and experience in regional and global climate or air quality modeling is essential.
• Knowledge and experience in research of the impacts of anthropogenic and natural aerosols on the monsoon and other tropical meteorological features would be an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their full CV/resume, cover letter and list of three references (to include reference names and contact information). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.