PART TIME RESEARCH ASSISTANT - WEB DEVELOPMENT
Project – To develop a web application for New Chemical Request Form:
- Login/Logoff/Sign-up module
- Form submission module
- Email notification module
- Request status: in progress/approved/rejected
- Reporting module
- Administration module: users/administrator/approvers
- To build functionalities into each module
- Beef up presentation layer through CSS
- Deployment to web services site
- User acceptance testing
- Familiar with MySQL database and PHP, Java or any other server-side language
- Experience in web application development (full stack)
- Passionate about web development
The position is available immediately. We invite interested applicants to send their CV to Chan Soke Yee (email@example.com).
PART TIME RESEARCH ASSISTANT
We are looking for a highly motivated contract Research Assistant to work on the further development of a programming code used in an in-house developed air quality optical sensor for the classification of air pollution sources. Successful candidate will be working with Dr. Chee-Loon (Kelvin) Ng, Prof. Harold F. Hemond, and Dr Fuu Ming Kai (A*STAR).
• Write new program code and modify in house program code for new sensor function
• Develop new program code for intelligent pattern recognition method from a knowledge database.
• Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related fields.
• Proficiency with programming languages (e.g. Linux, Matlab, C/C++) and/or microcontrollers
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Able to work independently and in a multi-cultural team environment
The position is available immediately. We invite interested applicants to send their CV to Dr Kelvin Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are looking for a highly motivated student who is an experienced photographer to shoot interesting shots of our scientific/research subject matters of our research groups for the use on the website and other publicity platforms.
He/she must have an interesting portfolio that demonstrates creativity and style, while capturing the essence of the subject matter (be it people profile or scientific matters). The candidate must have a strong eye for aesthetics, be able to direct photo shoots and have good Photoshop skill. Candidate with good web design skills will be a plus. The candidate must possess the necessary photographic equipment to take great shots to enhance the brand of SMART.
The part-time photographer will be paid on an hourly basis. The position is available immediately. We invite interested applicants to send their CV to Michelle Ho (email@example.com).