Laboratory Technologist/Research Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform a variety of functions related to research under the supervision of the Principal Investigator and Postdoctoral Associate:
• Characterization of biomedical devices, mainly in the field of disease detection and treatment.
• Accurate monitoring, documenting and reporting of experimental results and research findings.
• Contribute to some provision of guidance to students.
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
• Bachelor Degree in Science / Life Sciences / Bioengineering with experience in basic cell culture and a passion for research
• Highly motivated and committed
• Proficient in cell culture. Preferred expertise in biochemical assays and/or microfabrication.
• Strong sense of responsibility with a focused mind and the ability to see the larger perspective
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Good organization skills, meticulous and able to multi-task
• Effective communication skills and a good team player
Interested applicants will have to submit their full CV/resume, cover letter and list of three references (to include reference names and contact information). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.